Kerby Anderson on The Point of View Podcast recently interviewed author Tony Reinke on his new book, 12 Ways Your Phone is Changing You. The audio is embedded below and provides a quick summary of 12 Ways Your Phone is Changing You—a book we all need!
Here are the 12 Ways Your Phone is Changing You
1. We Are Addicted to Distraction
2. We Ignore Our Flesh and Blood
3. We Crave Immediate Approval
4. We Lose Our Literacy
5. We Feed on the Produced
6. We Become Like What We “Like”
7. We Get Lonely
8. We Get Comfortable in Secret Vices
9. We Lose Meaning
10. We Fear Missing Out
11. We Become Harsh to One Another
12. We Lose Our Place in Time
Subscribe to our email list for future deals and resources.