Cross-Points eBooks is dedicated to scouring the internet to give you the very best deals on Christian Kindle Books that will grow both your faith and knowledge of the God of the Bible.
Our goal is to fill the world with the best faith-forming resources that:
- Promote the gospel of Jesus Christ
- Teach sound doctrine
- Lead us to worship
- Grow believers in knowledge of truth that leads to godliness (Titus 1:1)
This post shares the “Best Of” the Cross-Points.org blog with the best free resources and book lists.
- 3 Free A.W. Tozer Kindle Books
- 19 Free eBooks from John Frame and Vern Poythress (PDF)
- 26 Free John Piper Kindle Books (from Desiring God)
- Free 40 Day Lent Devotional from Timothy Keller and Why God Made Cities by Keller
- Free Audiobook Download of R.C. Sproul’s The Barber Who Wanted to Pray
- Free Booklets from The Gospel Coalition
- Free D.A. Carson ebooks (PDF)
- Free Francis Chan eBook: “You and Me Forever: Marriage In Light of Eternity” (PDF)
- Free for Kindle: ESV Global Study Bible from Crossway Books
Great Resources / Book Lists:
- The Best Books on the Cross of Jesus Christ, 10 Christian Books about Overcoming Anxiety and Worry
- Mark Dever’s Recommended Books on Ministry, Church History, and Theology
- Timothy Keller: 9 Recommended Books on Keller, Recommended Commentaries on the Psalms, 15 Christian Biographies that Influenced Tim Keller
**We have good news for you: we do plan to update this post on an ongoing basis—so check back!**
Sign up for our email list on the right upper sidebar to never miss a deal!