Description: The book of Philippians is about how to live with great joy and firm faith even when circumstances are hard. Written by Paul from his prison cell, it calls us to rejoice together as we shine gospel hope in a generation that does not know Christ. Dr Steven Lawson brings his trademark faithfulness, precision and passion to this wonderful letter.
1. A Personal Letter (1:1-2)
2. A Pastor’s Heart (1:3-11)
3. The Indomitable Gospel (1:12-20)
4. A Man Ready to Die (1 :21-26)
5. Living for the Gospel (1 v 27-30)
6. High Call to Lowly Humility (2:1-11)
7. Sanctification 101 (2:12-18)
8. Service in Action (2:19-30)
9. Rejoice in the Lord (3:1-3)
10. Surpassing Value (3:4-9)
11. Right Christian Living (3:10-21)
12. Conflict Management (4:1-5)
13. Peace of Heart, Purity of Mind (4:6-9)
14. Living Above your Circumstances (4:10-14)
15. Gratitude, Glory, and Grace (4:15-23)
Download Philippians for You here for a limited time.
The hardcover is also available for purchase.
- Bonus Free John Piper eBook: Living in the Light
Subscribe to our email list and never miss a giveaway or deal again!