Cross-Points eBooks is dedicated to scouring the internet to give you the very best deals on Christian eBooks that will grow both your faith and knowledge of the God of the Bible.
Our goal is to fill the world with the best faith-forming resources that:
- Promote the gospel of Jesus Christ
- Teach sound doctrine
- Lead us to worship
- Grow believers in knowledge of truth that leads to godliness (Titus 1:1)
If you’re looking for Christian books with people in bonnets on the cover (you know those Amish romances…), you’ve come to the wrong place.
Cross-Points eBooks shares mainly non-fiction Christian books covering the topics of: Christian living, the Bible, theology, discipleship, ministry, and more.
*Instructions for adding .mobi files to your Kindle/Device or use Send to Kindle (recommended).
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ to see our daily deals in your stream and subscribe to our email list so you never miss a deal!
Ways to Read These Free Christian eBooks for the Amazon Kindle:
- The Kindle App for iPhone, Android, PC, Mac, and more
- Amazon Kindle
- Kindle Paperwhite
- Kindle Voyage
- Kindle Fire Tablets
- Fire TV
- Kindle Fire Phone
Some of our favorite authors:
C.S. Lewis, John MacArthur, Timothy Keller, Randy Alcorn, Lee Strobel, R.C. Sproul, John Piper, Charles Spurgeon, Wayne Grudem, J.C. Ryle, Mark Dever, Thom Rainer, David Platt, Albert Mohler, Francis Chan, Jared C. Wilson, Kay Arthur, Dr. Gary Chapman, Max Lucado, Eric Metaxas, David Jeremiah, Charles Stanley, J. Warner Wallace, F.F. Bruce, Charles Colson, John Stott, Josh McDowell, J.I. Packer, Francis Schaeffer, R. Kent Hughes, and many more.
A couple of notes about this list:
- We will continue to add books that are perenially free as they become available. So bookmark this page and check back!
- If you have anything to add, contact us.
Now to the list…
125+ Free Christian eBooks for Kindle
- Theologians on the Christian Life: The Church [Kindle Edition] from Crossway Publishers
- The Holy Bible, English Standard Version (with Cross-References)
- The ESV Global Study Bible from Crossway
- The Holy Bible: HCSB Digital Text Edition: Holman Christian Standard Bible Optimized for Digital Readers [Kindle Edition]
- The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer
- Pilgrim’s Progress: Updated, Modern English. Includes Original Illustrations by John Bunyan (or this new version from Desiring God)
- Grace Abounding to the Chief of Sinners by John Bunyan
- The Complete Works of John Bunyan by John Bunyan
- Lord, Teach Us to Pray by Andrew Murray
- Jesus Himself by Andrew Murray
- The Ministry of Intercession: A Plea for More by Andrew Murray
- Men of the Bible by D.L. Moody
- Secret Power or the Secret of Success in Christian Life and Work by D.L. Moody
- Sovereign Grace Its Source, Its Nature and Its Effects by D.L. Moody
- Pleasure & Profit in Bible Study by D.L. Moody
- The Overcoming Life and Other Sermons by D.L. Moody
- Moody’s Stories Incidents and Illustrations by D.L. Moody
- The Person and Work of the Holy Spirit by R.A. Torrey
- The Essential Jesus by Tony Payne (Author of The Trellis & Vine)
- done.: What most religions don’t tell you about the Bible by Cary Schmidt (also free in Spanish)
- Selected Sermons by Jonathan Edwards
- Commentary on the Epistle to the Galatians by Martin Luther
- Concerning Christian Liberty by Martin Luther
- The Bondage of the Will – A Modern English Abridgment by Martin Luther
- The Man Who Knew Too Much [Kindle Edition] by G.K. Chesterton
- Orthodoxy (Moody Classics) G.K. Chesterton (Author), Matthew Lee Anderson (Foreword)
- The Innocence of Father Brown by G.K. Chesterton
- The Man Who Was Thursday by G.K. Chesterton
- A Treatise on Relics by John Calvin
- The Life of David As Reflected in His Psalms [Kindle Edition] Alexander Maclaren (Author)
- The Confessions of St. Augustine by Augustine
20 Free eBooks from R.C. Sproul (and One Free Audiobook)
- Can I Be Sure I’m Saved?: 7 (Crucial Questions Series)
- Can I Have Joy in My Life: 12 (Crucial Questions Series)
- Can I Know God’s Will?: 4 (Crucial Questions Series)
- Can I Trust the Bible?
- Does God Control Everything?
- Does Prayer Change Things?
- How Should I Live in this World?
- What Can I Do with My Guilt?
- What Does It Mean to be Born Again?
- What Is Baptism?
- What Is Faith?
- What Is the Trinity?
- Who Is Jesus?
- Who Is the Holy Spirit?
- How Can I develop a Christian Conscience?
- What is the Lord’s Supper?
- What is the Church?
- Are These The Last Days? (Kindle and ePub)
- What is the Relationship Between Church and State?
- What is Repentance?
- What is the Great Commission?
(Scroll to the bottom for free R.C. Sproul books in Spanish)
25 Free eBooks by John Piper
- An All Consuming Passion for Jesus: Appealing to the Rising Generation
- A Sweet and Bitter Providence: Sex, Race, and the Sovereignty of God
- Disability and the Sovereign Goodness of God
- Doctrine Matters: Ten Theological Trademarks from a Lifetime of Preaching
- Exposing the Dark Work of Abortion
- Finally Alive: What Happens When We Are Born Again
- Good: The Joy of Biblical Manhood and Womanhood
- Good News of Great Joy: Daily Readings for Advent
- A Holy Ambition: To Preach Where Christ Has Not Been Named
- Love to the Uttermost: Devotional Readings for Holy Week
- Preparing for Marriage: Help for Christian Couples
- Sanctification in the Everyday
- Still Not Professionals: Ten Pleas for Today’s Pastors
- Take Care How You Listen: Three Sermons by John Piper on Receiving the Word
- The Marks of a Spiritual Leader
- A Tribute to My Father and Other Writings
- Adoniram Judson: How Few There Are Who Die So Hard!
- Alive to Wonder: Celebrating the Influence of C.S. Lewis
- Andrew Fuller: I Will Go Down If You Hold the Rope
- David Brainerd: May I Never Loiter on My Spiritual Journey
- Captive to Glory: Celebrating the Influence and Vision of Jonathan Edwards
- John G. Paton: You Will Be Eaten By Cannibals
- Martin Luther: Lessons from His Life and Labor
- Portrait of Calvin by T.H.L. Packer (foreward by John Piper)
- Charles Spurgeon: Preaching Through Adversity by John Piper
Classics from Puritans and Others (download on Monergism)
- Heaven on Earth: A serious discourse concerning assurance by Thomas Brooks
- Mute Christian Under the Smarting Rod by Thomas Brooks
- The Crown and Glory of Christianity by Thomas Brooks
- The Privy Key of Heaven by Thomas Brooks
- Precious Remedies Against Satan’s Devices by Thomas Brooks
- Systematic Theology (.mobi) by Louis Berkhof
- Memoir and Remains of the Reverend Robert Murray McCheyne by Andrew Bonar
- Proverbs by Charles Bridges
- The Reformed Pastor by Richard Baxter
- Expository Thoughts on the Gospels by J.C. Ryle
- Old Paths by J.C. Ryle
- The Duties of Parents by J.C. Ryle
- Thoughts for Young Men by J.C. Ryle
- Holiness by J.C. Ryle
- A Call to Prayer by J.C. Ryle
- Apostasy by J.C. Ryle
- Grace and Free Will by Augustine
- Institutes of the Christian Religion by John Calvin
- On Prayer by John Calvin
The Beatitudes by Thomas Watson
- The Doctrine of Repentance by Thomas Watson
The Total Depravity of Man by A.W. Pink
The Sovereignty of God by A.W. Pink
Gleanings from Paul: A Study of the Prayers of the Apostle by A.W. Pink
Studies on Saving Faith by A.W. Pink
- The Attributes of God by A.W. Pink
- Profiting from the Word by A.W. Pink
- Regeneration Or the New Birth by A.W. Pink
- The Seven Sayings of the Savior on the Cross by A.W. Pink
- An Exposition of the First Epistle of John by A.W. Pink
Defending the Faith by Cornelius Van Til
- Charity and Its Fruits by Jonathan Edwards
- The Spurgeon Anthology by Charles Spurgeon
- Commentary on Matthew by Charles Spurgeon
- Sermons on Proverbs by Charles Spurgeon
- Law and Grace by Charles Spurgeon
- Spurgeon Gems by Charles Spurgeon
- Lectures to My Students by Charles Spurgeon
- Ten Indictments Against the Modern Church by Paul Washer
- Christianity and Liberalism by J. Gresham Machen (see a summary of Christianity and Liberalism)
- The Bruised Reed by Richard Sibbes
- The Hidden Life of Prayer by David MacIntyre (a favorite of John Piper and Wayne Grudem)
- What Does It Mean to Preach Christ by Rob Ventura
- The Rare Jewel of Christian Contentment by Jeremiah Burroughs
- The Mortification of Sin by John Owen
- Communion with God by John Owen
- Better: A Study of the Christian Life in Hebrews by Ligon Duncan
- Exposition of the Epistle to the Romans 1-8 and Exposition of the Epistle to the Romans 9-16 by Ligon Duncan
Kindle deals para Libros Cristianos en Español (visita chapellibrary.org/ para descargar algunos)
- ¿Puede la oración cambiar las cosas? por R.C. Sproul
- ¿Quién es Jesús? (Preguntas Cruciales) (Spanish Edition) por R.C. Sproul
- El evangelio de la gracia de Dios por varios autores clásicos (Spanish)
- Arrepentimiento bíblico por L. R. Shelton (Spanish)
- Catecismo de Charles Spurgeon
- El Tesoro De David por Charles Spurgeon
- Aún hay lugar por Charles Spurgeon
- Oración auténtica-poder auténtico por Charles Spurgeon
- Un gran evangelio para grandes pecadores por Charles H. Spurgeon
- Una defensa al calvinismo por Charles H. Spurgeon
- En los pasos del Cordero por G. Steinberger
- La esclavitud de la voluntad por Martin Lutero
- La vida secreta de oración por David MacIntyre
- Las doctrinas de la gracia en el evangelio de Juan por Bruce Steward
- Los deberes de hijos y padres por Richard Adams
- Modestia Cristiana por Jeff Pollard
- Señor y Salvador por Arthur W. Pink
- De la tradición a la verdad por Richard Bennett
- Una hora con George Mueller por Sims
- ¿ES Realmente Tan Malo El Aborto? por Joel Beeke
- ¿Qué es un cristiano bíblico? por Albert N. Martin
- Ana Judson: Una vida de abnegación
Special thanks to the following ministries: Desiring God, Ligonier Ministries, Monergism, The C.S. Lewis Institute, ChristianAudio.com, and Chapel Library.
If you like massive lists, you can also check out: