Cross-Points Books is teaming up with Crossway Books to give away a set of the new ESV Reader’s Bible, Six-Volume Set.
Contest ends Monday, November 7th.
- Those who do not have public social media accounts need to mention their entry by email to email@example.com and will be expected to provide a screenshot of their entry upon winning. (We can help you if you don’t know how.)
- The winner must reside in the continental United States.
(As always, deals may expire at any time.)
- $3.99 for The Reformation by Stephen Nichols
- $3.99 for Experiencing the Truth by Anthony Carter
- $5.99 for Luther on the Christian Life by Carl Trueman
- $5.99 for Calvin on the Christian Life by Michael Horton
- $2.99 for True Sexual Morality by Daniel Heimbach
- $3.99 for They Say We Are Infidels by Mindy Belz
- $0.99 for Making the Most of the Bible by John Chapman
- $2.99 for Making the Most of the Rest of Your Life by John Chapman
- $0.99 for Stepping Out in Faith by Mark Gilbert
- $0.99 for Living with the Underworld by Peter Bolt
- FREE: Nothing in My Hand I Bring: Understanding the Differences between Roman Catholic and Protestant Beliefs by Ray Galea
- New Release: Gospel Hope for Anxious Hearts: Trading Fear and Worry for the Peace of God by Charles Spurgeon (Author)
- FREE: Life Creative: Inspiration for Today’s Renaissance Moms Kindle Edition
by Wendy Speake (Author), Kelli Stuart (Author)
- $0.99 for many titles in Christ-Centered Exposition Commentary series
- $3.99 for American Hour by Os Guinness
- $1.99 for Money, Greed, and God by Jay Richards
- $0.99 for God’s Indwelling Presence by Jamaes Hamilton
- $0.99 for Sgt. York by John Perry
- $0.99 for Read the Bible for Life by George Guthrie
- $2.99 for Grounded in the Gospel by J.I. Packer
- $0.99 for The Insanity of God: A True Story of Faith Resurrected Kindle Edition by Nik Ripken
Subscribe to our email list and never miss a deal or freebie!
Cross-points.org is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.