The Rich Theology Made Accessible Series seeks to bolster the faith of busy Christians by making rich theology from time past more accessible.
NOTE: Every title in this series takes part in the Amazon MatchBook program, meaning if you buy the paperback edition, you get the Kindle for free! That’s two-for-one!
- Volume 1: The Chief Exercise of Faith: John Calvin on Prayer. Foreword by Colin S. Smith
- Volume 2: Gospel Balm for Anxious Hearts: Trading Fear and Worry for the Peace of God by Charles Spurgeon
- Volume 3: Encouraged to Pray: Classic Sermons on Prayer by Charles Spurgeon
- Volume 4: Lessons from the Apostle Paul’s Prayers by Charles Spurgeon
- Volume 5: Our Savior’s Cries from the Cross by Charles Spurgeon
- Volume 6: Knowing the Holy Spirit: Ten Classic Sermons by Charles Spurgeon