Crossway is generously offering several eBooks for free to help you make the most of the crazy COVID-19 times.
- Prayer by John Onwuchekwa
- Big Picture Bible Crafts Gail Schoonmaker
- Pursuing Health in an Anxious Age by Bob Cutillo
- A Shelter in the Time of Storm Paul David Tripp
- The Final Days of Jesus by Justin Taylor and Andres Kostenberger
UPDATE: Crossway is offering these Bible study resources for free.
Note: These resources are all licensed for personal use. (See the copyrights page of each resource for more information.)
Here are a few other resources you may enjoy:
- Another Kindle freebie: Struck Down but Not Destroyed: Living Faithfully with Anxiety by Pierce Taylor Hibbs (endorsed by John Frame and Kent Hughes)
- Also free: Can I Lose My Salvation? by R.C. Sproul
- Free audiobook: Life Together by Dietrich Bonhoeffer
- Ligonier is offering video of all of their teaching series online for free
- Here’s a list of great Christian films free to watch on Amazon Prime
- There are 2,500 world-class museums you can visit this weekend without leaving your home. (HT: Mindy Belz)
- 30 Edifying Things to Watch When Stuck at Home (TGC)
- Amazon has a great sale on their Fire Stick
VidAngel is giving away trial memberships (no credit card needed) and access to The Chosen TV series (which is really good!).